Thursday 22 November 2007

I love it when a plan comes together!

Today is quite a red-letter day - and not because it's Thanksgiving in the US! No, it's a red-letter day for the FrontLine Results website - we now have an audio welcome message!!!

I don't know about you but I find that anything to do with technology (especially the internet) takes me an inordinate amount of time. Before I knew it the day was over! But I am quite pleased with the results and now understand the process a little better.

Today's achievement is all part of a bigger plan to expand and change the business model. After weeks of research and planning, it's all starting to come together - so exciting!

One lesson I've learned from successful business owners is that they are always thinking of ways to work better, smarter, faster. Businesses that continue to plod steadily along the same well-trodden pathways are doomed to be overtaken and could even face extinction unless they change.


Can't wait 'till tomorrow!

No comments: