Monday 31 December 2007

Farewell and Welcome

I really couldn't let today, the last day of 2007, go by without writing a few words. In common with many small business owners, I've been using the quiet time of the holidays to catch up with a variety of tasks in my business.

I'm always telling my coaching clients to be sure and take time to recharge their batteries - do I take my own advice? Of course not!! The problem is that I enjoy what I do so much that it doesn't seem like work at all.
So far, I've been figuring out how my new (Christmas present) MP3 Player works (just about there); rehearsing the script for a free audio to put on the website; writing a couple of web pages for all the new stuff that I want to do in January.

Unfortunately, like many people, I've underestimated how much time it's going to take me to launch the new products so, today, I decided to introduce it gradually rather than with one big bang! A bit of a disappointment, but I need to be realistic (if I must!).


2007 has been an interesting year for FrontLine Results - and business has increased in direct proportion to the amount of marketing activity I've put in. I've written some new workshops and started this blog. I even got my first little audio message onto the website!
I've also invested a lot in my own development over the last year, and have very much enjoyed learning new skills to apply to the business.

I'm so looking forward to all the exciting stuff I've got planned for early in 2008. Obviously I hope that it will bring me more clients and more business, but I'm also hoping that it will help me to reach many more people through more affordable programs.

No comments: