Tuesday 5 February 2008

Blogging for Business and for Profit

I've just been reading some of the blogs I subscribe to and realise that I need to 'up my game'.

If you want to see how it should be done, visit Yaro Starak at Entrepreneurs Journey. Yaro posts nearly every day and his articles are always informative and easy to read. He's also proof that you can make money from blogging!

Yaro has also just launched a new website at BecomeBlogger.com. If you've ever wondered how to set up a Wordpress blog or website, there are 10 videos to take you through step by step - even if you've never registered a domain name before.

You don't even need to sign up for anything, although I do recommend the Blog Profits Blueprint if you're serious about making money with your blog. It's free too.

Even if you're on a tight budget, this method has so little cost attached to it that there's no longer any excuse for not having a presence on the web.

Back to this blog, I think I've been worrying about each post having to be 'really interesting', that I haven't made use of the articles I already have. It seems to be more important to provide good content. So, get ready to read more articles here!

No comments: