Friday 25 January 2008

What's been happening?

I thought I'd start using Friday's post to sum up what's been happening in the FrontLine Results world (and mine) during the week. That way, I can post on different issues Mon-Thurs.

So, this week has been very interesting. I've been looking for a new coach/mentor to help me take my business to the next level for a few months. I've now found one and am very excited about starting work together.

So far 2008 has been all about producing new products, learning new technology and making better use of the internet. However, I won't be abandoning more traditional methods completely - it's all about trying to achieve a good mix. It's also about find out what works by testing, modifying and testing again (time consuming but essential).

There have been some rather salutary lessons from my first Teleclass today. I first experienced this type of learning about 7 years ago and now take it for granted. I hadn't realised just how many people hadn't even heard of it. As a result, although today went well, I know that there were many business owners who didn't sign up because they didn't know what to expect. I need to put that right (perhaps by holding a free class?).

I know what I'm going to be doing for the next couple of hours - with a small glass of wine to help the ideas flow!

No comments: