Friday 1 February 2008

What's been happening?

This week has been dominated by writing projects - from sales copy to web pages, newsletter, a brand new workshop, and a new free teleseminar. And I've had some client meetings as well. But mainly I've had my head down and my fingers flying over the keyboard!

It's surprising how much I've got through. I'm trying out a new system and it really is making me more productive at creating new products and doing the marketing for them. Of course it also helps that I had a sudden flurry of ideas to help the creative bit.

The business networking machine has cranked itself up again, and today I've even been invited to a Speed Networking launch meeting in Eastbourne. Not too sure how I got on that list!

I've just signed up to author a chapter of Drew McLellan and Gavin Heaton's new book (as if I didn't have enough to write!). It looks like fun, with 100 authors and all the proceeds going to the charity, Variety. You can still buy last year's Age of Conversation or get involved with this year's project, or even just take part in the survey to vote on the topic. I haven't got a clue what to expect, watch this space!

No comments: