Tuesday 8 April 2008

How do they do it?

Over the last few months I've been taking notice of the latest thinking for business building by doing a bit of social networking. Starting this blog, leaving comments on other peoples' blogs, writing articles, joining Ecademy, putting up a Facebook profile, joining some forums and posting questions and comments. I still can't see the point of Twitter (but please feel free to post a comment here if you do!)

It's all good fun and I'm 'meeting' some interesting new people while becoming reacquainted with others I'd lost contact with. So far so good.

I try not to spend too long on each website because time can easily run away while you're clicking around. What I've noticed is that some people must spend literally hours answering questions, posting comments and refining their profiles. Don't they have anything else to do? Or do they they stay up really late just to catch up? I'd really love to know how they do it.

The best piece of advice I've been given is to set a timer and stop when the alarm sounds!

How do you manage your social networking?

No comments: