Friday 19 October 2007

Talks and Workshops

This has been quite a busy week, hence no posts since Tuesday. On Wednesday I gave a talk to a group of business women in Southampton that was very well received. In fact, they want me back again next year! Thanks ladies, I look forward to it.



This lunchtime meeting took place at a large, very busy hotel, Jurys Inn Southampton. I arrived early and was shown to the room by a very helpful young man who took the trouble to ask if I'd like a coffee while I waited and brought it to me straight away. He was also responsible for making sure that lunch was served on time. Nothing was too much trouble for him. Excellent customer service.

The following day I delivered a workshop on my Business Action System. Here's the room all ready for the delegates.




I really love running this workshop. The delegates always go away with a workable plan they can put in place straight away and you can see the light bulbs go on as they discover a particular step that is going to make their time poor day easier. As part of the aftercare, I'll be following up with some phone calls over the next few weeks to see if the System is working for them and answering any questions they might have.

On the technical side, I've ordered a new printer today that should arrive next week (fingers crossed). I'm already feeling as though a limb has been removed through not being able to print stuff out as and when I want to. I just hope the machine (and new cartridges) arrive before my next deadline!

No comments: