Thursday 25 October 2007

Technology strikes again

Another day has been completely disrupted by my ongoing computer printer problems. The result is that I still do not have a printer that works. It's a long story but I won't bore you with the details. Let's just say that the printer that was delivered yesterday is being sent back because it's faulty. Hopefully the replacement they've promised me will arrive in time for my next workshop deadline.

One thing I'll say about Amazon.co.uk is that they do come up with solutions. Their staff have been authorised to make decisions about actions that will resolve the problem fast. This is great customer service (and made me feel that someone cared - ahhh).

So, once again, not a lot achieved towards my new workshop to be delivered next week. Fortunately I always allow plenty of time to prepare so I'm not panicking - yet!

No comments: